Position: Trainee Futures Broker Representative
(Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
We are looking for qualified and dynamic individual to fill the following position.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Handle customers’ accounts and execute clients’ orders of buying and selling of futures contracts in the futures market.
- Evaluate the market fundamentally and technically.
- Generate daily market conditions / market analysis reports.
- Develop client base and drive the Company’s marketing initiatives.
- Minimum Degree holder.
- Has initiative and able to work independently.
- Able to speak Mandarin is preferable.
- This position is opened to Malaysian citizens only.
This is an opportunity to join an organization that truly values your talents and contribution. We provide attractive salary package as well as ongoing training on financial fundamentals, technical analysis techniques and futures trading for all candidates. We sponsor qualified candidates to attend licensing exams and apply for CMSR license from the Securities Commission of Malaysia.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating full details of personal particulars, qualifications, relevant working experience, and current and expected salary.
Please mark email subject as:
Application for the post of Traine Futures Broker Representative
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Human Resource Department
Oriental Pacific Futures Sdn Bhd
Suite 21-7, Level 21,
Wisma UOA II,
No. 21 Jalan Pinang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: