The Professional Approach to Futures Trading
1-Day Advanced Technical Trading Course
The registration for this program is already closed.
Trading Futures Course: In-depth Technical Indicator, Methodology, Money Management, Risk Management, Portfolio Building and More!
Join us for this 1-day course NEXT SATURDAY, October 19th starting from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
During this course, Teh Yeon Sziang, co-founder of V Solve Sdn Bhd and a professional trader with proven track record will share with you details of his approach to technical trading and will focus on FCPO and FKLI futures.
Among the many topics covered, Teh will:
- Explain how to turn a losing trade to a winning trade by focusing on technical trading.
- Discuss in-depth a specific technical indicator from construction, application, time frame through to strengths and weaknesses.
- Review common mistakes and misinterpretations of a single or a multiple combination of technical indicators.
- Review multiple technical indicators to achieve greater precision in order to improve trading methodology.
- Explain the concept of money management in professional trading
- Present the technical and practical application of money management in portfolio building.
- Present the application of risk assessment as an essential part of money management.
- Review the influence of position-sizing in managing trading portfolio.
After-Class Practical Assigment
Participants will be given take-home practice assignments to reinforce skills and concepts taught during the course. Each participant will be assigned to construct a customized Excel-based trading system as a guide to build a dummy portfolio - which is helpful in achieving a better understanding of money management, portfolio management, risk management and optimizing profits. After completion of the homework, participant can liaise with the speaker in a 1-to-1 stting throughout the 6-month free consultation.
The speaker will assist participant to evaluate the effectiveness of the customized Excel-based trading system against the participant’s dummy portfolio.
By joining this course, participant will get:
- 1 full day access to advanced technical course on futures trading.
- PLUS: 6 months 1-on-1 consultation with the speaker, ranging from homework discussion, market outlook to portfolio performance.
- PLUS: 2 months subscription to BursaStation Professional, an advanced stock & futures charting tool with live feed worth RM283.*
* For those without trading account with OPF, account opening is required at no cost to the participant in order to activate the Bursa Station subscription.
Teh Yeon Sziang
Teh Yeon Sziang graduated from UKM in 2004 with a B.Sc in Actuarial Science. He co-founds and runs V Solve Sdn Bhd, a company that uses its own using proprietary trading indicators to help retail traders in strategizing, optimizing and re-aligning the performance effectiveness of their investment portfolio against the market performance over the mid- to long-term. V Solve's holistic approach to portfolio building is evident as its year-on-year results speak for themselves.
|Date||19 October 2013 (Saturday)|
|Time||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Venue||Oriental Pacific Futures Sdn Bhd
Suite 21-5, Level 21, Wisma UOA II
Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
|5:30pm||Class ends. Quiz/Q & A sessions.|
Introductory price RM2151
RM388 per pax
You Save: RM1763 [Up to 82% OFF]
This course is open to the general public, however space is limited.
This event is already over. To receive future notifications of events and talks, sign-up for our email newsletter.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: