FCPO Trend Q4 2013: Riding on the New Cyclical Event (PENANG)
FCPO is a seasonal product influenced by many factors such as weather, export duties, production, consumption, exchange rates etc. On average, FCPO will have 1 cyclical event in the period of 3 to 5 years which started since the year 1986.
The FCPO previous cyclical trend between 2008-2012 had generated an opportunity worth more than RM1 million to many investors and traders, and is now in a new cyclical trend which started in 2013. Are you ready for this current new cycle opportunity which could potentially worth another RM 1 million or above?
What can we expect and how do we profit from this FCPO cyclical event? How can YOU take advantage and benefit from this cyclical event?
Join us this Wednesday to learn more about FCPO cyclical event, so that you can take capture this great money-making opportunity which only happens once every 3-5 years.
What to expect from this class:
- Identify the previous cycles and the upcoming cycle(s) in FCPO market.
- Discuss the possible magnitude of the coming cycle from a technical analysis standpoint.
- Sharing of execution methodology to monetize from the cyclical trend.
- Introduction to V-Solve Trading System (VTS) program.
- How VTS program performs in such cyclical events to help traders build & strategize their portfolio.
|Date||13 November 2013 (Wednesday)|
|Time||7:30pm - 10:30pm|
|Venue||YMCA Georgetown, Penang|
|Organizer||V Solve Sdn Bhd|
This class is open to the general public who are interested in futures trading and the admission is free, however seats are confirmed on a first-come first-serve basis to pre-registered participants. Due to space limitations, we have the right to deny walk-in participants.
This event is already over. To receive future notifications of events and talks, sign-up for our email newsletter.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: