FUTURES TRADING PSYCHOLOGY
Right Mindset for Right Result
The registration for this program is already closed.
Do you have the right mindset for the right financial result? What separates the winners and losers in the market? What help winners to make their portfolio sustainable when market moves against them while at the same time preparing enough leverage to help them catch a trend in order to cover previous losses and make profit? The answer lies within the mindset and psychology of the trader.
Much has been talked about trading psychology but what is it actually? Now, go through these questions and ask yourself if this is this you or if you have had a situation like that in your past trading experience.
- You realize you made a mistake but you think it won't happen again.
- You do not follow routine trading methodology.
- You do not follow any indicators or fundamental news.
- You are trading according to your own gut feeling.
- You do not set any stop-loss protection.
- You don't feel responsible for everything that happens in your trading.
- You think too much of how much you lost in the market and don't move forward and start anew.
- You think you can beat the market.
- You do not follow a set of strict money management rules.
- You think you will get lucky this time around.
Is this you?
If you say "yes" to any of the questions above, you could be having a Resistance Mindset-itis, which means that while you are generally optimistic and enthusiastic about trading and trading strategy planning towards achieving a positive financial target, what hinders you from your desired goal is none other than disciplining your mindset.
If you would to learn a thing or two about building the right mindset to benefit from the right opportunity in order to achieve the right result, this class is for you. Join us on Saturday, 23 NOVEMBER to learn the importance of psychology role in futures trading.
What to expect:
- Identifying the types of futures traders' mindset and behavior.
- Common mistakes futures traders make during trading and during portfolio building. Speaker also will share his own fair share of mistakes.
- The importance of discipline and how it helps to develop the right attitude to further one's financial goal.
- Market outlook on local market and foreign market.
- Introduction on VTS program and how VTS program can help build a sustainable and active portfolio.
Teh Yeon Sziang
Teh Yeon Sziang graduated from UKM in 2004 with a B.Sc in Actuarial Science. He co-founds and runs V Solve Sdn Bhd, a company that uses its own using proprietary trading indicators to help retail traders in strategizing, optimizing and re-aligning the performance effectiveness of their investment portfolio against the market performance over the mid- to long-term. V Solve's holistic approach to portfolio building is evident as its year-on-year results speak for themselves.
|Date||23 November 2013 (Saturday)|
|Time||10.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.|
|Venue||Oriental Pacific Futures Sdn Bhd
Suite 21-5, Level 21, Wisma UOA II
Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
|9:30 am||Door opens.|
|10:00 am||Class starts.|
|12:00 pm||Class ends. Quiz/Q & A sessions.|
This class is open to the general public who are interested in futures trading and the admission is free, however seats are confirmed on a first-come first-serve basis to pre-registered participants. Due to space limitations, we have the right to deny walk-in participants.
Thank you for your interest but the registration for this program is closed. All seats are taken up. Sign-up for our email newsletter to be notified of future programs.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: