Share

Tweet this

Market Prospect, Optimizing Your Return in Futures and The Winning Secret of Top Traders

Join Ooi Kok Hwa from MRR Consulting and Kathlyn Toh from Beyond Insights as they share their insights on the current market outlook and the winning secrets of top traders.

Seminar Highlights:

Market Prospect After KLCI Breaks Record High
How Futures Product Can Optimize Your Return
Mr. Ooi Kok Hwa, MRR Consulting

  • The market outlook for Bursa Malaysia and its relationship with US, China and Singapore markets
  • To long or to short futures?

The Winning Secret of Top Traders
Ms. Kathlyn Toh, Beyond Insights

  • Research shows that trading strategy constitute only 10% of the success factor. So what is the remaining 90%? Having researched the interview with top American traders and investors, and coaching more than 1,000 traders, the answer comes down to a totally different perspective of trading. You will learn a holistic approach to trading which includes creating the odds in your favor from the very start, instead of reacting to trading outcome. You'll be also realize your personal psychological makeup that governs how you trade in our trading game.

Speakers Profile


Mr. Ooi Kok Hwa, MRR Consulting

Mr. Ooi is the Managing Partner of MRR Consulting, dealing mainly with Business Appraisal, Investment and Financial Training. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder and is also a licensed Investment Advisor by the Securities Commission of Malaysia.

As a licensed investment advisor, Mr. Ooi provides investment advisory services to clients, covering investments in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and US markets. Mr. Ooi is also actively involved in providing investment training, CFA Examination preparation courses and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses for fund managers, research analysts, remisiers, brokers and general public. In addition, he is also a regular trainer for Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).

Mr. Ooi is regularly featured in the local dailies such as The Star and Sin Chew Jit Poh as well as Pulses Magazine, a publication by Singapore Stock Exchang (SGX). He also appeared as a guest speaker for NTV7 and BFM, a local business radio channel.


Ms. Kathlyn Toh, Beyond Insights

Kathlyn Toh is a professional investor and trader who earns her wealth trading the Global Indices, US Stocks, Options, CFD and Commodity Futures. While we have been hearing news about uncertain and volatile economy conditions, Kathlyn has been making 300% returns.

Kathlyn is also the Director and Chief Trainer & Coach for Beyond Insights a company dedicated to empower people in creating a consistent income stream from the financial market. Kathlyn and her company is well recognized in the investment and trading arena and you might have seen or heard her recently in Invest Fair Malaysia, Astro, BFM, Money Compass Magazine and other media.

Before transitioning herself into a full time trader - Kathlyn was an accomplished leader in the corporate world, managing a global team for Intel Corporation in the APAC region. She is an NLP Certified Master Practitioner and Certified Master Coach with American Board of NLP which makes her training and coaching methods highly effective.

Event Details

Date 6th October 2012 (Saturday)
Time 10:00 am – 05:00 pm
Venue Kadaram Hall, Level 10 Maju Tower,
Maju Junction, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
View Google Map
Parking RM5.00 per entry upon ticket validation
at the reception counter outside the hall.

Itinerary

09:00 am Registration
10:00 am Opening remarks by Bursa Malaysia Derivatives representative
10:15 am Rewards Beyond Trading
with OPF Millionaire Goal Club
Eunice Choo, Oriental Pacific Futures
11:00 am Market Prospect After KLCI Breaks Record High
How Futures Product Can Optimize Your Return
Ooi Kok Hwa, MRR Consulting
12:30 pm Lunch break (Lunch will be provided)
01:30 pm The Winning Secret of Top Traders
Kathlyn Toh, Beyond Insights
03:30 pm Tea break and networking session
05:00 pm Seminar Ends

Language

The seminar will be conducted in English.

Admission Fee

FREE admission. Limited seats available.

Ask us your questions anytime at Facebook.com/orientalpacificfutures

* By filling up our registration form, you agree to receive information related to updates and events via email from Oriental Pacific Futures, of which you can choose to opt-out anytime.

Main Organizer
 
Supported By
Bursa Malaysia
 
Media Partner
The Busy Weekly Capital Asia Business Today
 
Other Partner
Bursa Station

SiteLock