Stock Trading Strategies In The Bear Market REVEALED!
As our valued client, we would like to invite you to attend an upcoming investment event titled “Stock Trading Strategies In The Bear Market REVEALED” on September 24, 2011. This event is organized by Grandpine Capital Sdn Bhd and supported by Oriental Pacific Futures Sdn Bhd.
In this event, you will learn:
- The effects of double-dip recessions on global economy when the world stock markets plunge in August 2011.
- The significance of the Europe debt crisis to the world economy.
- The effects and threats to Asia Pacific market if EU maintains its low interest policy.
- Is KLCI stepping into bear market?
- The market outlook for pre- and post- Malaysia’s 12th General Election.
- The three (3) strategies to employ when trading stock in bearish market.
*If you prefer to read in Chinese, click here to download the Chinese brochure.
|1. Mr. Gan Min Soo
Senior Advisor of Grandpine Capital, BSN Investment Fund Committee Member, Ex-Senior Fund Manager of Maybank, Ex-Investment Director of FELDA.
|2. Mr. Alfred Chen
Senior Market Strategist & Head, Grandpine Capital Equities Investment Research Division
|Date||24th September 2011 (Saturday)|
|Time||02:00 pm – 06:30 pm|
|Venue||Main Hall of Nanyang Siang Pao (PJ) HQ
No 1, Jalan SS 7/2, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
|02:00 pm||Introduction and Opening|
|02:30 pm||Global & Malaysia Market Outlook
by Mr. Gan Min Soo
|04:10 pm||Investment Strategy In The Bear Market
by Mr. Alfred Chen
The event will be conducted in Mandarin.
Your investment for this event is RM50. However, if you have an account with Oriental Pacific Futures, admission is FREE.
Don’t miss this event to learn more about available investment opportunities in the current market trend. To reserve your seat NOW, please call 03-77270671 on or before 22th September 2010 (Thursday).
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: