Bursa Malaysia Derivatives (BMD)
Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Berhad (BMD), the sole derivatives exchange in Malaysia, is 75% owned by Bursa Malaysia Berhad. The remaining 25% stake is held by Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). BMD provides, operates and maintains a futures and options exchange. BMD’s derivatives products are available on the CME Globex® electronic trading platform for better accessibility, visibility and distribution globally. BMD operates the most liquid and successful crude palm oil futures (FCPO) contract in the world. The FCPO has been the global price benchmark for the crude palm oil market since October 1980.
There are two trading sessions, separated by a lunch break. Trading is done Monday through Friday, from 8:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (time in GMT).
- Crude Palm Oil Futures (FCPO)
- Crude Palm Oil Kernel Futures (FPKO)
- FBM Kuala Lumpur Composite Index Futures (FKLI)
- Single Stocks Futures (SSFs)
- USD Crude Palm Oil Futures (FUPO)
- FBM Kuala Lumpur Composite Index Options (OKLI)
- Options on Crude Palm Oil Futures (OCPO)
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: