BMD 10 Year Malaysian Government Securities Futures (FMGA) Specifications
|EXCHANGE||Bursa Malaysia Derivatives (BMD)|
|UNDERLYING INSTRUMENT||Malaysian Government Securities with a 10-year maturity (“10-Year MGS”)|
|COUPON RATE||6% per annum, payable semi-annually|
|CONTRACT UNIT||RM 100,000.00|
|PRICING UNIT||Ringgit Malaysia (RM)|
|PRICE QUOTATION||In Ringgit Malaysia per RM100.00 in face value, up to 2 decimal places|
|CONTRACT MONTHS||4 nearest quarterly cycle months of March, June, September and December|
|TRADING HOURS||First trading session:
(Malaysian Time) 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Second trading session:
|FINAL TRADING DAY||1. 3rd Wednesday of the contract month or the 1st Business Day immediately following the 3rd Wednesday if the 3rd Wednesday of the contract month is not a Business Day.
2. Trading in the expiring month Contract ceases at 1800 hours (Malaysia time) on the Final Trading Day.
|FINAL SETTLEMENT||Cash Settlement Method|
The Final Settlement Price shall be calculated from the prices of the eligible MGS in the basket according to the predetermined criteria.*
The basket of eligible MGS includes MGS with the following characteristics:
|SPECULATIVE POSITION LIMITS||10,000 contracts in any one quarterly month or all months combined.|
**Note: For full details of contract specifications, please refer here.
- Are you a trader? We recommend you to take a look at our Daily Market Commentaries on Futures and Equities.
- Currently looking for a Direct Market Access broker? We provide Online Trading Software for you to do so. Find out more here.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: