FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index Futures (FKLI) Specifications
|EXCHANGE||Bursa Malaysia Derivatives (BMD)|
|CONTRACT SIZE||FBM KLCI multiplied by RM50.00|
|PRICING UNIT||Ringgit Malaysia|
|TICK SIZE (Minimum Fluctuation)||0.5 index point valued at RM25.00|
|CONTRACT MONTHS||Spot month, the next month, and next 2 calendar quarterly months. The calendar quarterly months are March, June, September and December|
|TRADING HOURS||1st session: 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.,
2nd session: 2:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
|DAILY PRICE LIMIT||20% per trading session for the respective Contract Months except the spot month contract. There shall be no price limits for the spot month contract. There will be no price limit for the second month contract for the final 5 business days before expiration.|
|SETTLEMENT TYPE||Cash settlement based on the Final Settlement Value|
|LAST TRADE DATE||The last Business Day of the Contract Month|
|SPECULATIVE POSITION LIMIT||10,000 contracts, net gross open position|
- Are you a trader? We recommend you to take a look at our Daily Market Commentaries on Futures and Equities.
- Currently looking for a Direct Market Access broker? We provide Online Trading Software for you to do so. Find out more here.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: