Contract Specifications for E-Mini NASDAQ-100 Futures (NQ)
|EXCHANGE||Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)|
|CONTRACT SIZE||20 x E-mini NASDAQ 100 futures price|
|PRICING UNIT||U.S Dollars|
|TICK SIZE (Minimum Fluctuation)||OUTRIGHT 0.25 index points=$5.00
CALENDAR SPREAD 0.05 index points=$1.00
|CONTRACT MONTHS||Five months in the March Quarterly Cycle(Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec)|
|TRADING HOURS||CME Globex (Electronic Platform)
MON-THURS: 5:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Daily maintenance shutdown
4:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
SUN: 5:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
|DAILY PRICE LIMIT||RTH: Successive 10%, 20%, 30% limits (downside only)
ETH (overnight): 5% up or down
|SETTLEMENT TYPE||Financial Settlement|
|LAST TRADE DATE||CME Globex: Trading can occur up to 8:30 a.m. on the 3rd Friday of the contract month.|
|POSITION LIMIT||Work in conjunction with existing NASDAQ-100 futures and options position limits.|
|EXCHANGE RULES||These contracts are listed with, and subject to, the Rules and Regulations of CME.|
- Are you a trader? We recommend you to take a look at our Daily Market Commentaries on Futures and Equities.
- Currently looking for a Direct Market Access broker? We provide Online Trading Software for you to do so. Find out more here.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: