Contract Specifications for LME Copper Grade A Futures (CA)
|EXCHANGE||London Metal Exchange (LME)|
|TRADING HOURS||Inter-office telephone trading:
available 24 hours a day.
Times as follows:
|LOT SIZE||25 tonnes (with a tolerance of +/- 2%)|
|PRICING QUOTATION||U.S. dollar per tonne|
|CLEARABLE CURRENCIES||US dollar, Japanese yen, sterling, euro.|
|MINIMUM PRICE FLUCTUATION (TICK SIZE) PER TONNE||
|LAST TRADING DAY||Up until the close of the first Ring the day before the prompt date|
|CONTRACT MONTHS||Trading is conducted for delivery during the current calendar month; the next two calendar months; any January, March, May, and September falling within a 23-month period; and any July and December falling within a 60-month period beginning with the current month|
• Daily: out to 3 months
• Weekly: 3 out to 6 months
• Monthly: 7 out to 123 months
|GRADE AND QUALITY SPECIFICATIONS||Grade A Copper conforming to BS EN 1978:1998 (Cu-CATH-1)|
- Are you a trader? We recommend you to take a look at our Daily Market Commentaries on Futures and Equities.
- Currently looking for a Direct Market Access broker? We provide Online Trading Software for you to do so. Find out more here.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: