Singapore Exchange (SGX)
Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX) is an investment holding company located in Singapore and providing different services related to securities and derivatives trading and is a member of the World Federation of Exchanges and the Asian and Oceanian Stock Exchanges Federation.
Singapore Exchange trades from 9:00am to 5:00pm, with a 12:30pm to 2.00pm break in between (time in GMT). From August 2011, Singapore Exchange will introduce continuous all-day trading for the securities market.
- SGX MSCI Singapore Index Futures (SGP)
- SGX MSCI Taiwan Index Futures (TW)
- SGX MSCI Malaysia Index Futures (MY)NEW PRODUCT
- SGX Nikkei 225 Index Futures (NK)
- SGX USD Nikkei 225 Index Futures (NU)NEW PRODUCT
- SGX FTSE China A50 Index Futures (CN)
- SGX CNX Nifty Index Futures (IN)
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: