Margin Rates for Singapore Exchange (SGX) Products
|Products||Maintenance Margin||Initial Margin|
|MSCI Singapore Index Futures (SG)||S$ 1,600.00||S$ 1,760.00|
|MSCI Taiwan Index Futures (TW)||USD$ 1000||USD$ 1100|
|Nikkei 225 Index Futures (NK)||¥ 225,000||¥ 247,500|
*Margin rates on this page last updated on September 25, 2014.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MARGINS
OPF may use the exchange-calculated margin requirement or may require a different capital requirement. This is a standard industry practice to prevent unrealized losses exceeding the deposited margin requirement amount. Should that happen, your Capital Markets Services Representative (CMSR) will require your account to be topped up before proceeding with any transaction activity. All your futures trading transaction will be assisted through your appointed CMSR. Please take note that margin rates are subject to change from time to time. You may refer to Singapore Exchange (SGX) Margin Schedule for the latest updates on Singapore Exchange margin rates.
- Are you a trader? We recommend you to take a look at our Daily Market Commentaries on Futures and Equities.
- Currently looking for a Direct Market Access broker? We provide Online Trading Software for you to do so. Find out more here.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: