Historical Market Data
DATA STATISTICS AND FUNDAMENTAL REPORTS
The historical data statistics will help you to understand market trends especially for commodities to meet your trading targets.
Oriental Pacific Futures provides historical data statistics such as the MPOB fundamental reports for crude palm oil production as well as exports data.
The information of demand for CPO over the years provided will assist you to gauge the demand in the commodities market.
MPOB FUNDAMENTAL REPORTS
- Malaysia’s annual production for crude palm oil (1975 – 2010)
- Malaysia’s annual exports for palm oil (1975 – 2009)
- Malaysia’s annual ending stocks and prices for palm oil (1976 – 2008)
- Malaysia’s monthly supply and demand data (Jan 2011 – May 2014)
- Malaysia’s monthly crude palm oil production by states (2007 – 2011)
- Malaysia’s monthly exports by destination (2006 – 2010)
- Malaysia’s monthly exports by ports (2006 – 2010)
SGS EXPORTS DATA (Oct 06 – Nov 10)
- Top importers of palm oil products
- Monthly palm oil products exported to:-
NOTE: Use of data contained in this section are automatically subject to our terms and conditions.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: