About OPF Mobile Trader
OPF MT is a mobile trading and portfolio management app for Apple and Android devices specifically tailored to the trading needs for our always supportive clients. With a user-friendly interface, OPF MT seamlessly integrates with OPF PTA J-Trader trading platform to offer real-time trading and position management while providing comprehensive outlooks of the client’s trading account activities. OPF MT brings convenience to clients to stay up-to-date of the markets from any location and ensures trading capability is always within reach. If you don’t already have a login for OPF MT, please contact and request one from your dealer or email email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
- Monitor real time account balances anywhere to get updates on your portfolio.
- Manage risk and your real time positions with marked-to-market account details.
- Access real time market quotes both local and foreign futures while you are on the go.
- Share the same order book as your OPF PTA J-Trader login, giving you all-in-one integration for order management with mobility.
- Execute futures and option trades with simplicity on the go with user-friendly trading screen, with the ease to maintain orders with OPF PTA J-Trader.
- Feel protected with 128-bit SSL encryption for all data communication, and automatic session expiration that locks you out with no activity.
Download now OPF Mobile Trader from one of these app stores.
|App Store:||Google Play:|
- How much does OPF Mobile Trader cost?
OPF Mobile Trader is charged at RM40* monthly. Client must have OPF PTA J-Trader access before applying to the OPF Mobile Trader.
* Waiver may apply subject to T&C.
- What devices does OPF Mobile Trader work on?
OPF Mobile Trader currently works on all Apple iOS devices using iOS 4.3 or greater, and Android devices running version 2.2 or greater. OPF Mobile Trader currently works on tablets running OS versions, but it is not specifically designed for it. OPF will be addressing developments to the vendor for tablet devices resolution.
- How do I install OPF Mobile Trader?
OPF Mobile Trader is available in the Apple app store and Google Play app store. OPF Mobile Trader can be found by searching for ‘PATSYSTEM MOBILE’. Alternatively, specific versions can be reached through these links:
- How do I login to OPF Mobile Trader?
Client will need to request the login ID from your dealer. If you are not an OPF PTA J-Trader user, kindly contact your dealer to apply for OPF PTA beforehand to get the login ID for OPF Mobile Trader. You can log in to Mobile Trader and PTA J-Trader at the same time.
- What if I get a new phone or want to uninstall OPF Mobile Trader?
OPF Mobile Trader can be deleted like any other application on your device. The app itself stores no information on the phone other than quote page setup and the user name if ‘Remember User Name’ is turned on, so there is no chance that sensitive information will be left on your device when you remove the app. Moving OPF Mobile Trader to a new device is as simple as installing it on the new device and logging in with your current user name. All account permissions will be identical on the new device, but quote page setups cannot be transferred over.
- Is the information secure in OPF Mobile Trader?
OPF Mobile Trader uses 128-bit SSL encryption for all data being transmitted back and forth to our servers. At no point is sensitive information like social security number or Tax ID ever transmitted, and your password is never stored in the application. The app has a session timer that expires with no activity, so if you phone is lost or stolen the app cannot be reopened without your password.
- Who should I contact if I have problems or questions
If you have problems or questions with OPF Mobile Trader, or you need help with the application, please contact OPF dealing desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-2181 8848.
- Why is the application running so slowly for me?
Most likely because you are in a bad coverage area for your cell phone. OPF Mobile Trader will work fastest on a wireless connection, but when using your cell network it will perform poorly on a bad connection.
- What features are currently included in OPF Mobile Trader?
- Real time quotes from all eligible exchanges, delayed otherwise.
- Real time Position and balance screens.
- Easy and intuitive order entry and management.
- User friendly, easy to learn interface.
- Will I receive notifications on my phone for orders I entered?
OPF Mobile Trader uses push notification for fills, rejects, and other order updates. This includes notifications for any orders you enter on OPF Mobile Trader, and also all orders entered on PTA J-Trader. Push notifications can be turned off for OPF Mobile Trader in your notifications settings on your device.
- How do I refresh data in OPF Mobile Trader?
All top level grid screens on OPF Mobile Trader have ‘pull to refresh’ functionality. To refresh the screen, continue to scroll up past the top record, triggering the pull to refresh functionality. Alternatively you can tap the icon for the screen you are current on to refresh that screen. If you are using a phone in landscape mode, pull to refresh functionality does not work and you will have to use the screen icon refresh method. On detail screens there are refresh buttons on the top right corner of the screen.
- Why am I not seeing a specific order on the order log?
In order to keep communication as light as possible, OPF Mobile Trader currently only requests the top 50 records from your available orders. By default, orders are sorted by activity time, so if you have a large order book and are looking for an order from yesterday or a previous trading session, it may not be there. In order to view anything beyond the most recent 50 records you will need to set a filter with some specific details to search for the order, filtering on product, account, status, order type, etc. Your filter will return the top 50 records that match your filtered values.
- How can I change my password?
Currently, OPF Mobile Trader does not have this settings on the menu. To change your password, you need contact OPF Dealing Desk at email@example.com or 03-2181 8848 to change or reset your password.
- Open Futures Trading Account
- Transfer Active Account
- Request Custom Rate Quote
- Speak with a Licensed CMSR
We send occasional priority information on products, contests, promotions and events throughout the year. To receive our newsletters, sign-up here: